Thursday, October 24, 2013

Friday


Today was very good day... finally heard from 


a police officer about the guy that hit me. So now we 


can finally (hopefully) move forward with his insurance claim!!


 Being at home for the past two weeks has had me very 


stressed out, so of course I can't stop doing crafts. 





So, today the kids made spiders! 


And tomorrow we will actually be carving pumpkins! 





All you need ;


Paper cups


Black poster paint


Eyes


Pipe Cleaners


Glue 








Paint the cups - (I let them dry over night)







stick the pipe cleaners in the sides, then glue the eyes! 







Can you tell which one is Josiahs?








Have a great Friday! 




Linking up today with -
Whitney @I Wore Yoga Pants



Rebecca @xoxo Rebecca



Melissa @MeloMomma



Keep up with me here


Follow on Bloglovin
















No comments:

Post a Comment