Thursday, October 18, 2012

RDG - Tigers Going to the World Series Edition!!

THE TIGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Oh my god, and can you handle these shadows! I'm dying over them.... But anyways, back to the situation at hand... I put my Tigers gear on early in the day. Junior had his Verlander jersey on, M painted her face for rally purposes, the whole fam was set.
I'm a Tiger fan just like I'm a good Lion's fan and MOST IMPORTANTLY a good State fan. You BELIEVE in the face of any adversity that your team will win. There is no doubt.
I put the rally pants on at 4pm, and I got this great late afternoon autumn light that was making me freakout. The angle at which the sun was gliding into the window was just killing me. I almost cried at the perfection of it.
So.... Since the Tigers game was on TBS (don't even get me started on that) and we are not having that channel right now, I turned to technology and let @Tigers on Twitter give me to the second game updates, it was actually really awesome. I just was watching the feed, while feeding the kids. Twitter feed sports is like the new radio. hahah.
I'm so happy they won, and esp since they totally rocked out on the Yankees, since their fans have been so unpleasant to me as of late. Jerks. Ha ha, how does it feel now!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Tigers shirt - Thrifted
Leather "Rally Pants" - Gift of JC
Shoes - Target
VICTORY - TIGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment