Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oct 10 - Vanessa

I know it may be 90s of me...

But I like a dress shirt under a short-sleeve. Actually DH claims that he invented this style, he even knows the date and year. 1994 I think, hahah. This striped beige and brown shirt I'm wearing is **OLD SKOOL** Express, when they still carried XLs, this shirt has hook and eye closure all up the front, it's marvelous, and it's made of this thin stretchy fabric and has flared sleeves with the same hook and eye at the cuff. It's a wonderful piece. I had a black one too. but it had corset lacing on the back and on the sleeves and I thought it was a bit "Hot Topic" so I gave it away, I wish I wouldn't have. :-(
It's just a good way to wear your summer stuff into the fall, add a layer of warmth, and you know an open collar at the neck is so flattering on everyone.

Long sleeve shirt - Express
Dress - Vintage
Belt - H&M
Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment